|Monday to Friday||8.30 am to 3.10 pm (Std. I to X)
8.30 am to 12.30 pm (Nursery to UKG)
|Saturday||8.30 am to 12 noon (Std. I to X)|
|Monday to Friday||9.30 am to 3.00 pm (Lunch break 1.30 to 1.50 pm)|
|Saturday||9.00 am to 12 noon|
|Principal’s Visiting Hours (For Parents)|
|Monday to Saturday||9.30 am to 11.30 am|
|Regular PTA meets will be held as follows|
|Parents of students in Std. I & II||1st Saturday, 12 noon to 1.30 pm|
|Parents of students in Std III & V||3rd Saturday, 12 noon to 1.30 pm|
|Parents of students in Std. VI to X||4th Saturday, 12 noon to 1.30 pm|
Karate classes are being conducted after school from Wednesday to Saturday
Parents are requested to observe the following rules for the smooth functioning of the school:
- Please adhere to the timings mentioned above.
- You may meet the teachers after school between 3.10 pm to 3.40 pm. (Monday to Friday).
- In case the child is unwell or you have some other appointment please do not send the child to school as sending the child home on half day leave causes disruption of the school routine.
- Please read the notices sent in the diary regularly and carefully.
- Please ensure that your ward comes to school by 8.25 am.
- Please ensure that your ward carries nutritious Tiffin to school regularly.
- Please remit all dues including school fees on time to avoid paying a fine.