General Guidelines for Parents
- Parent are requested to notify in writing the changes in address if any, including Telephone Number, by post, addressed to the P.R.O. Good Shepherd Central School. Telephonic information regarding change of address or telephone number will not be entertained.
- Parents may discuss any issues related to their wards with the Principal strictly by prior appointment only.
- Changes will be made from time to time in the school policies by the School authorities/management.
- Promotion to next higher class is not automatic and that promotion is granted at the end of the Annual examination only in accordance with the school promotion policy.
- If and when the students do not report to the School on the due date after the vacation or sanctioned leave, parent MUST accompany the students to the School and meet the Principal.
- Parents will not be allowed to meet the teachers/child/children in their classrooms during working hours of the school. Any discussion they need to have should be with the permission of the Principal and the PRO.
- Any complaints that they would like to make should be made to the school authorities in writing and not to the teachers.
- Guardians / Relatives are not permitted to meet / to take the child from the School without written permission from the parent to the school authorities,.
- Uncles/ Aunts/ Grand Parents and other relatives are not permitted to attend the open days of the children.
- If your ward leaves the school campus without permission, the school authorities will not be responsible for any mishap in such circumstances.
- No valuables like gold chains, rings, transistors, personal stereo systems, cameras, mobiles etc are to be given to the students and that the School does not take responsibility for the loss of any such valuables
- The School authorities will inform Parents of any severe breach of discipline by their wards and necessary action will be taken.
- No Student should damage any property of the School. Anyone causing such damage will have to compensate the loss and strict disciplinary action will be taken against such students.
- Students are required to observe punctuality in school timings failing which appropriate action will be taken as decided by the school authorities.
- All rules in the school are made with the Welfare, Safety & Security of our Students in mind. Parents are requested to cooperate with the staff while implementing the same.
GSCS is a co-education school with students coming from various backgrounds. It is necessary to follow a dress code approved by the School to maintain the sanctity of the School; GSCS has designed very graceful uniforms to ensure comfort and uniformity. The dress code will be strictly adhered to. Any violation will attract punishment.
BOYS GIRLS MONDAY & FRIDAY Blazer MONDAY & FRIDAY Blazer SPORTS DRESS TO BE WORN ON Wednesday and Saturday House Colour Tee Shirt With Black Shorts and Black Sport Shoes with White Socks SPORTS DRESS TO BE WORN ON Wednesday and Saturday House Colour Tee Shirt With Black Shorts and Black Sport Shoes with White Socks Girls to wear plain Black hair bands and clips, Long hair must be tied in two plaits with Black Scrunchies ALL STUDENTS MUST CARRY A CLEAN HANDKERCHIEF TO SCHOOL DAILY
- That admission fees is to be deposited in full on or before the date the child is to join the school.
- That in case a child is withdrawn in the middle of an academic year, for any reason whatsoever, fees will be payable till the term in which TC is issued.
- Fees will be paid in three installments failing which fine will be charged as per the rule.
1st Installment – 1st to30th April (up to 15th May with a fine.)
2nd Installment -1st to15th August (up to 15th September with a fine.)
3rd Installment – 1st to15th November (up to 15th December with a fine.)
After the above mentioned dates fees will be payable with readmission charges of Rs 1000/- subject to availability of seat.
- Fees is payable in cash/cheque(subject to clearance of cheque)/DD in favor of Good Shepherd Central School .
- In case of bounced cheques fees will be received in cash with Rs300/- as processing charges & late fine or readmission charges as applicable.
Issue of Transfer Certificate
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only when applied for in writing at least ONE MONTH in advance.
- Parents who wish to withdraw their children at the end of an Academic Year will have to give at least ONE month notice prior to the commencement of the next term, failing which the parent is liable to pay full fees for the next term.
- On withdrawal of the child the fees due up to the end of the term must be remitted and no refund is permitted under any circumstances.
- Transfer Certificate is issued only after all the dues of the school are settled.